Lash extensions continue to be one of the most popular beauty salon services in the UK, and according to the latest Guild Lash Treatments survey the demand for lash extension treatments shows no sign of slowing down anytime soon. This course covers the technique for eyelash extension application for both individual and flare lashes, removal and maintenance. The course includes anatomy and physiology of the hair and eye, contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is also covered.
Semi-Permanent, Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology Of The Hair & Eye
- Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
- Application Of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Application Of Individual Flare Lashes
- Practical Module